Rebecca Cope - Pen and Ink Artist

On a recent trip to Savannah, Georgia; I visited the Mansion on Forsyth Park, not only was it a fabulously chic boutique hotel and but it also hosts one of several locations of the Grand Bohemian Art Galleries.







Mansion





Among the galleries many beautiful offerings of paintings, sculpture and glass, I discovered the very talented local artist Rebecca Cope. I was captured by her pen and ink drawings. So much so that I purchased several!! I thought I'd share a sampling with you.






Enjoy!




Jacqueline




Arch









Suzette





Versaille Horse Show











Cope Dog






Fountain







Woman with Spiral Hat






Rebecca studied at Virginia Commonwealth University of the Arts in Richmond, Virginia and the Savannah College of Art and Design. Her commissions have included a collection of drawings featuring Historic Boston Landmarks which are displayed in the suites of the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. She has also rendered a series of drawings of Old New Orleans which are showcase in the new Marriott.






Rebecca






Her website is in the process of being created so to contact her call her studio at 912-356-0006 or email her at rebeccacopestudio@yahoo.com. Or you can contact me at snling@comcast.net







1 comment:

  1. FINALLY i've found Rebecca Cope!
    I stayed at the Mansion on Forsyth, and after seeing some of Rebecca's paintings, had every intention of buying a few prints. Much to my dispair, when I returned, the shop was closed and wouldn't be opened until after I left!
    Thanks so much for helping me find her, and I am beyond looking forward to her new website and paintings she will create in the future.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails