Annie Selke for Vanguard

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I like color, all color. I enjoy creating muted and softly hued spaces for my clients, as I truely savor those environments, however, I currently live in shades of chartreuse, fushia, coral, tangerine tempered by large doses of white and icey blue.

This is why Annie Selke's collection for Vanguard Furniture has captured my attention. The colors in the fabrics have the punch that I gravitate toward, however, she masterfully balances that energy by maintaining simpler lines in her casegood and upholstery pieces. The fantastic part about the collection is while yes it's the perfect ying and yang, bright with quiet. You have the ability to create a room that has a lot of ying (bright) or one that is totally yang (quiet) by coupling the clean lined pieces with a softer fabric palatte if you choose.

Here are some of my favorite pieces.
Demilune Side Table
Atlas Metal Mirror
Shown in Gold Leaf (also available in Silver Leaf)
Ava Curtain Chair


The nice part about the demilune above is that you can purchase two and create a small round table when you have extra guests. Or flank each end of the dining table below and create a large oval.


Rectangle Dining Table with Glass Top in Silver Leaf Finish
Note: the table is also available with a wood top
Circle Back Side Chairs
Atlas Metal Etagere

Eddie Chair
Atlas Square End Table in Silver Leaf

O'Hara Stick and Ball Chair

Beldon Beidemeir Table



King Canopy Bed in Gold Leaf available in Silver Leaf

Everly Round Dining Table
Nuevo Wing Side Chair
Button Back Settee and End Table


Also offered in the collection are many finish options that allows you to create a custom piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails