‘INSTINCTIVE INTERIORS at home’ opens…

After much preparation the boutique was opened just in time for Ladies Night Out in downtown Milford. I was thrilled by the attendance and all the positive comments made by the guests that evening. Here are a few pictures from our opening.


IMG_0010


IMG_0008



IMG_0004 The “girls” here with my 3 closest friends. From left to right Laura, Cathy, me, and Cindy.


IMG_0003 Kevin (aka “my angel”) and I


IMG_0005


Mom and me, isn’t she cute! She cracks me up every day!


It’s been a busy week, but I’m off to North Carolina to tour the plant that will be making my custom upholstery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails