Sandra’s Top 10: White Dishes

Something every home should have is a good set of white dishes.  They are the perfect basic for all table settings.  All white or mixed with more colorful plates you just can’t go wrong with white.  Here are ten of my favorite patterns.

image

Berry and Thread – by Juliska

The fun thing about Juliska’s Berry and Thread is that the pattern also comes in a cappuccino Brown, Ice Blue, Butter Yellow and Pistachio Green.  Which provides endless possibilities for a beautiful table, not to mention the entire line of Juliska patterns are designed to mixed and matched with each other, including their glassware (a later topic).  

image

Jardins du Monde – by Juliska

I’m sorry but the mug alone makes me want to start my day with coffee served in that. 

image

Petite Singe – by Juliska

In all honestly, I’m not a huge monkey fan but I included these because  the monkey is subtle and the design is very pretty and is a great accent piece with the Berry and Thread and the Jardins du Monde. Not to mention the monkey is the symbol of ingenuity and spontaneity, which makes me like these even more.

A side note the Juliska line will be carried at INSTINCTIVE  INTERIORS  at home boutique beginning in June. 

 

image

Baroque – by Target

Its beauty at a bargain that made me include these in the list – a 20 piece place setting $70.  Note that they’re not available in stores, only online.  Which is something that you should know, much of the really fantastic stuff at Target you won’t find in the store it’s only online.

 

image

Incanto – by Vietri

I love all the accessory pieces available in Vietri  line  just look at this little scalloped condiment bowl.  I can see it with scoop of beautiful  bright green pesto.

image 

imageBellezza White – by Vietri

image Nantucket Basket Fine bone China by Wedgewood

This basket weave pattern is a classic favorite of mine.

image image

Emma Earthenware– by Pottery Barn

Anything with a bead catches my eye, I love the simplicity of this pattern.

image

Great White Square Dinnerware – by Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn has come up with some very nice patterns, theses just being a few of their offerings also at a very nice price point. 

 

image

Le Vigne Dinnerware - Williams Sonoma

Country French at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails