Outdoor Dining Essentials

While I’m on a roll with outdoor dining I thought I’d mention what else is arriving next week to INSTINCTIVE  INTERIORS  at home. 

These candleholders are perfect for out door dining because of the glass hurricane that will prevents a breeze from blowing them out.

 - Candles & Candleholders - CASTILLIAN PILLAR CANDLEHOLDER

CASTILLIAN PILLAR CANDLEHOLDER

4 x 4 x 12.5”H

Set of 2 - $136.00

I love these mini tea lights for hanging low from the inside of your table umbrella, from a hook on a fence around your yard, or from a deck post, or a multitude of them swinging from a tree.   

 - Candles & Candleholders - MINI TEALIGHT LANTERNS SET OF 6

MINI TEALIGHT LANTERNS SET OF 6

5.5X2.75X5.75”H

Set of 6 -$90

Everyone needs a good ice bucket to keep their beverages cold. I’d buy it for those cool tongs alone. 

 

 - Rattan - THERMAL-LINED ICE BOX & TONGS

THERMAL-LINED ICE BOX & TONGS

7.5X8

Set of box and tongs -$64

This is one of those things that you forget that you should have until you need it.  That may sound silly, but when you’re joyously schlepping plates, glasses, food, you name from inside to out, you will say to yourself “I should really have a nice tray that would make this a lot easier”.  Well here it is, not too big so that you can’t handle it but not too small so that nothing fits on it either.

 - Rattan - DINNERWARE CADDY

DINNERWARE CADDY

25X15X5

$136.00

Now for some really good recipes….actually I do have a favorite site for the most delicious recipes, fabulous photography, and interesting and funny writing its  www.smittenkitchen.com.  I’ve made several of her features and never once have I been disappointed, everything turns out delicious!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails