Table Linens: Couleur Nature

I had the pleasure of attending Atlanta’s International Gift and Home Furnishings Market last week and added a few new lines to the offerings at Instinctive Interiors at home boutique.  Here’s what I added in the table linen department, it’s a pretty and brightly colored line from Paris called Couleur Nature by Bruno Lamy.

there will be an assortment of tablecloths, placements and tea towels….behold the beauty below

Coleur Nature  Jardin Red/Green Tablecloth

Jardin Red/Green Placemat

Jardin Red/Green Napkin

 

 

Isn’t this one just fabulous for Fall!! I’ll have it as napkins and tea towels too.

Pumpkin Mustard/Orange/Green

One of the things I always try to find is unusual hostess gifts. Not that anyone doesn’t appreciate a nice bottle of wine.  But don’t you think a set of tea towels makes a nice gift?  Everyone appreciates a pretty towel whether its for the kitchen or bath and I thought these were some of the prettiest that I’ve seen in a long time.

Pomegranate Yellow

Now you may think I’m getting ahead of myself but I have this in mind for Holiday.  Set either with white or red, or green dishes or a combination of all, spectacular!!! Of course I’m going to shamelessly mention that they go beautifully with the Juliska dishes that I now offer at the boutique.  Speaking of which Juliska added to their collection Boxwood and Bow which is a beautiful red that mixes with the white and pistachio green gorgeously.  I’ll post pictures as soon as I receive them.

Crocus Red/Green

 

clip_image002

Juliska:  Berry and Thread

clip_image002[6]

Juliska: Jardins du Monde

This picture alone makes me want to dine outside this evening and enjoy and nice Sauvignon Blanc!

Jardine Red/Yellow

 

Again, I thought this would be smashing for a Fall or Holiday tablescape. 

Fig Red/Green

I’ve also ordered some hemstitched solids that coordinate perfectly with the above.  These are scheduled to arrive late August.  Of course to see more of the line check out the site at www.coleurnature.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails