Instinctive Interiors featured in Detroit’s Styleline Magazine

A lovely client of mine was kind enough to allow me and a team of photographers to invade her home for a day to take photographs for the June issue of Styleline magazine.

Jeanine Matlow took my rambling interview (you know us designers, once we start talking about style and design we just can’t stop) and turned it into a very accurate and gracious description of the interior styling and how I strive for a balance of curve and a place to rest your eye, so that one can appreciate each unique piece in the room.  

Here is the link to the article and below I’ve posted a few pictures that weren’t published.  By the way, these are my pictures not be to be confused with the fabulous pictures taken by Gene Meadows of Meadows and Co. Photography check out his site here.

 

Powder Room Powder Room

 Kitchen II Kitchen

Living room I

Living Room

Living Room Table

Living Room Table

A big thank you to my wonderful client, the fantastic writer Jeanine Matlow, Gene Meadows for his expert photography and Styleline Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails