THE LIST #6 Single Cushion Sofas

I adore single cushion sofas, recently I had my 2 over 2 seat sofa converted to a single cushion.  I added new pillows; see my choices from a previous post here.  I’ve included some of my other favorites. 

 

my sofa

You’ll notice if you click back to the previous post that I didn’t do a pillow in the Manual Canovas Byzance in Quartz.  I ordered it with the intention of making pillows it and they were so kind to send me a little extra yardage that I ended up covering a chair on the seat and inside back as shown here. 

Chair in Byzance in Quartz           back of chair

Inside: Manuel Canovas Byzance in Quartz     Outside: Chevron Bar Silk in Blossom

Sutton Sofa by Hickory Chair

 

Salon French Settee by Hickory Chair

 

Silhouettes  Serpentine Sofa by Hickory Chair

London Sofa

London Sofa

 

Sherrill 5259

5259 by Sherrill Upholstery

 

Sherrill 5260 

5260 by Sherrill Upholstery

DC 44

Dan Carithers for Sherrill Upholstery

Elinor Sofa by Hickory Chair

5 comments:

  1. Your contents are wonderful and advisory.
    cheap corner sofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. I idolize single cushion sofas with help of your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. leather sofa bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organic sesame oil price are produced in remarkable diversity by plants, animals, and other organisms through natural metabolic processes. Lipid is the scientific term for the fatty acids, steroids and similar chemicals.

    Peanut oil is cholesterol free, which is one of the major factors contributing to complicated heart conditions such as atherosclerosis. Since peanut oil price is used in many different ways..

    Panai Vellam also known as Organic, panaivellam made via ancient techniques by crushing sugar cane and boiling the juice to more than 200 degree celsius in large, shallow, round bottom vessels.

    standard cold press oil is considered to be one of the most versatile natural oils today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using castor oil with price for long term which is very good to treat for acne. you can try with this oil next time

    ReplyDelete

YEAH! A comment from you!

Please note that this is not a platform to advertise your products, unless I happen to really like them :-)

Thank you for taking the time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails